Random Potion is a game company specialized in PC games with a strong emphasis on interaction between players and player-driven storytelling. We’re currently working on Project Scoundrel, an online co-op roleplaying game for PC, in collaboration with a publisher.
We have a small but motivated team that has both industry veterans and juniors who are enthusiasts for RPGs. Our office is located in the city center of Tampere, close to the railway station in Tampere Startup Hub.
We’re looking for a Game Artist to join our team!
We are looking for a 2d/3d artist to complement our team for our on-going project:
- Character concept art
- Sculpting high-poly characters
- Creating low-poly models, UVs and textures
- Providing feedback to other artists
Skills we also appreciate:
- 3d animation
- UI design
- Experience with Unity
We also appreciate:
- Experience of tabletop roleplaying games
- Preference of varied graphic tasks as opposed to being constrained to one specific role / “Jack of all trades” mentality as a graphic artist
- Interest to create new game concepts and prototypes with us
- Paid full-time positions
- Flexible working hours
- Office situated in central Tampere
- Opportunity to join a young company
Interested? Send your CV and/or portfolio kirsi.rossi(at)randompotion.com Do not hesitate to also contact if you have any questions of the position!
For more information about the project, check https://www.facebook.com/ProjectScoundrel